|product name||Disposable isolation gown|
|Main structure and composition||The back-opening structure uses non-woven fabric as the main raw material and is made by cutting and sewing.|
|Scope of application:||It is used for general isolation in outpatient clinics, wards, and inspection rooms of medical institutions.|
|Contraindications||People who are allergic to non-woven fabrics should use it with caution.|
|Product lifespan||Three years|
It is recommended to store in a dry, ventilated, and non-corrosive indoor environment. Transportation shall be carried out by general means of transportation or in accordance with the provisions of the supply contract.
Notes and other tips:
1. The products are provided non-sterile.
2. Check the integrity of the package before opening the small package. If the package is found to be damaged, it is strictly forbidden to use it.
3. When it is contaminated by the patient's blood, body fluids, or dirt, it should be replaced in time.
4. Dispose of the product in accordance with the requirements of "Medical Waste Management Regulations" after use.
5. Products that have not been sterilized cannot be used in an environment with aseptic requirements.
6. Check the isolation gown for damage before wearing it. If there is leakage or damage, it should be replaced in time; attention should be paid to avoid contamination when taking off.