|Product name||Disposable surgical gown-standard type|
|raw material name||SMMS and Spunlace|
|Product Size||Customized according to clinical needs|
|Qty||Customized according to clinical needs|
|Product use range||Suitable for medical staff entering the operating room to prevent liquid splashing during the operation|
|Medical device production license number||Zhejiang Food and Drug Administration Apparatus Production Xu No. 20130177|
|Medical device registration certificate number||Zhejiang Machinery Note 20152140476|
|Product technical requirement number||Zhejiang Machinery Note 20152140476|
|Product performance||The surgical gown is sterilized with ethylene oxide, and the residual amount of ethylene oxide should not exceed 10μg/g when leaving the factory. The product has been sterilized.|
Storage and transportation conditions:
The packaged surgical gown should be stored in a dry, well-ventilated, clean room with a relative humidity of no more than 80%, no corrosive gas. Transportation shall be carried out by general means of transportation, or shall be transported in accordance with the provisions of the supply contract.
Notes and other tips:
1. Before use, please pay attention to the sterilization mark and expiration date on the packaging bag. If there is no sterilization mark or the expiration date has expired, use is strictly prohibited.
2. This surgical gown is a disposable product and cannot be reused.
3. Before opening the packaging bag, please visually check whether the packaging bag is damaged. If it is damaged, it cannot be used.
4. When wearing, please stretch both hands directly into the sleeves and then open your arms to open the clothes, so that the surgical gown can be worn on the body naturally. Remember not to touch the outside of the surgical gown with both hands, and the nurse will help to tie the waist belt.
5. After wearing, if you find any damage to the surgical gown or the belt falling off, please do not use it again.
6. Avoid contact with flames and extremely hot sources of this product to avoid burning.
7. Disposal of this product after use should be carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the medical unit.
This product is sterilized by ethylene oxide and is valid for three years